For Digital Subscriptions – Blues Matters Magazine Digital App
The Blues Matters App iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive. Issues are not sold individually – for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription, you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
User Features of the Blues Matters App:
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to the next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to websites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• New Feature! Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later. (iPad Only)
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• Added support for iPhone 5
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device – after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Institutional Issues available here: https://institutions.exacteditions.com/blues-matters
and our terms of service here: